Thursday, December 18, 2008

4th Snow Day in a row

I have really liked staying at home with the kids this week, as their schools have all been 
shut down from "Arctic Blast". I think that was a Power Aid drink I used to like.  Frosty blue container, or, no wait,  that's the name of the bubble gum I like. On second thought, that's  "Polar Ice".  Shelly and I schooled the little hoodrats at "Scene It", an interactive DVD game with move scenes.  Shelly in turn smoked me though. 

I have skipped workouts because I am afraid of the cold, but I have managed to eat very well.  As a result, I have only gained 10 of my alloted 15 holiday pounds.  Their 10 sexy, Cindarella pounds too: it all turns to muscle at midnight.  I'm just kidding.  I haven't gained any weight, but I have lost some muscle, and it's the weatherman's fault.  Clearly not mine. 

The best way I know of to take off weight is cardio in the morning on an empty stomach.  This works wonders and is worth it's calories in gold.  A couple glasses of H2O, some Amino Vital and hit the road jack.  I'll be doing some tri's next year though, so I'll make a splash instead of hitting the concrete.  

Anyway, I'm off to get my ass handed to me for 90 minutes.  Gotta box with a killer.  

Chuckalicious

No comments: